- Download the Transunion Nipashe app
- On the first screen you will be required to fill in your details ( First and second name, National ID and phone number.
3. On the next screen, you will be shown your status whether GOOD or POOR depending on your credit status.
4. If you need further details, you will have to activate the app to be able to use the other options like Loan accounts, Credit report, Clearance certificate, Market place, Credit score and CR12.
NOTE: To activate, you need to pay a ONE off fee of ksh 50 to paybill number 212121 with your national ID as the account number.
5. Upon registration, click on ACTIVATE whereby you will receive a verification code via sms to be input into the next screen.
6. Upon successful verification, you will be able to access the rest of the details regarding your credit status including:
( Accounts whereby you have taken loans )
( The first credit report is usually FREE, however subsequent credit reports are charged. Payment of ksh300 is paid to Paybill 212121 with your National ID as the account number )
( Payment of ksh2200 is paid to Paybill 212121 with your National ID as the account number.